Sarabsri teaches Mindful Meditation Practices and conducts Mindfulness workshops bringing together the practices of poetry, meditation, art, inner healing and neuroscience. Having learnt her craft across Mindful Awareness Research Centre (UCLA), Buddhist and Vedic meditation principles and spending time learning her practice in silent retreats and meditation centers in Asia and Europe, she has created her own curriculum based on scientific, secular mindfulness practices. Before dedicating her life to the teaching of mindfulness practices full time, she was a college lecturer in English Literature and Director of The Training Cafe, a venture supporting Mindfulness, Compassion and Communication among underprivileged, slow learners, rural children. She has spent more than 15 years in education sector trying to create and promote social-emotional learning inviting new and ancient wisdom techniques.
What she offers
- Mindfulness through Life Stories
- Empathetic Communication
- Creative Thinking
- Mindful Goal Management
- Compassionate Motivation
- Mindful poetry appreciation and reading
- Mindfulness for Diversity and Inclusion
- Life Skills Coaching
- Mindful meditation practices for the young
- Mindful practices for the infirm, terminally ill and sick
- Trained Mindfulness Facilitator (a year-long program) from The Mindful Awareness Research Center (MARC), a partner of the Norman Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology within the Jane and Terry Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at UCLA(University ofCalifornia, Los Angeles)
- Intensive Practice Program at the Mindful Awareness Research Centre, UCLA.
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher, Professional Level (CMT-P) by the International Mindfulness Teachers Association (IMTA)
- Certified NLP Practitioner from Emma James, Manchester UK(Emma James is the President of British powerlifting, 10 times world champion and Master NLPtrainer, psychologist in Sports & Performance Therapy)
- Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC course) from CMSC (Center for Mindful Self-Compassion is run by Kristin Neff, PhD and Christopher K. Germer, PhD)
- Mindfulness Educator from Mindful Schools
- Masters in Woman and Word: Gender, Literature and Spirituality, The School of English, University of Liverpool (UK)
- Masters in English Literature, Panjab University (Chandigarh).